Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Cards I Promised to Post

This card I used Crafty Secerts Stamps and the image is from them also I used Stickles on the stamped image on the flower ropes and in the center of the Prima flower. I colored the image in with Copic markers and the ribbon is from Making Memories.


This is another card using Crafty Secerts Products. I used Bazzil CS and the fiber is Basic Grey.


The world Wings was stamped with Making Memories stamps. THe wings and crown are Crafty Secerts stamps and the patterned paper is from them also. I typed the other words on the computer and printed them on Bazzill cardstock. The ribbon is Making Memories also.




These two cards are on Star Dream card stock and the Patterened Paper is K and Company. On the top card, the "f" is Cloud 9 and I air brushed it with a Copic I used Creative Memories leaf punch to make the small leaves out of Star Dream paper. On the bottom card the I used Heidi Swapp Ghost Letters. The Leaf sticker is from K and Company and the brads are We R Memory Keepers

No comments: