Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Is in the air


Fall is in the air. What a beautiful weekend we had. The leaves are turning colors and you can smell the crisp cool fall air. These cute Little Pumpkins are From the Lets Scrap DT blog. There is a totorial over so go on over and Check it out. They are so easy to make.


Here's a fun fall card I did I just stamped leaves using three differant Ranger Distressing inks, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, and Walnut Stain. I also disstressed the the edges using the Antique Linen. I stamped the thanks and matted it and added ribbion. This card only took about 5 mins.


This is the litte card I had used to tell about a class at the store. So I just took a peice of Croyen White paper and stamped the bats and words on it using Crafty Secrets Halloween Fun. Then I added the little border the match the outter on.

I love this card I had so much fun with it. The center image is from Crafty Secrets Halloween Booklet. I love the little duck int the rabbit costume. I don't know who made it, It was one of rummage sales finds this summer. I colored him in with copic markers and stamped the Happy Halloween did some matting. The patterened paper is from Creative Imaginations. And of cours I had to add a touch of Stickles. Gotta Love Stickles.
This card was onther quick and easy card to make. I just love the golds, browns and oranges of fall colors. Hopefully soon I will get some scrapbooking in. I have been having so much fun doing cards lately. I was almost caught up with my albums and now I"m way behind again.

No comments: