Thursday, October 16, 2008

Waky Wednesday

Well today over at SUInk they had a challenge to do a black and white card (whatachadoing Wednesday? Challenge #10) I couldn't refuse it. I don't have there stamps yet I"m hoping they come in tomorrow so instead I used Crafty Secrets Believe and Art sets. I used Core'dinations Hocus Pocus for the back CS and all the red the black is Bazzill. I embossed black wings on the black paper and I think it looks really net. The flowers are Making Memories and the brads are from BoBunny
I love these bird Stamps I have had them for month and finally yesterday I put this little card together the stamps are by Inkadinkado. I colored the birds in with my copic markers. Also I stamped blue limbs on the blue background to give it a bit more eyecandy.
Well I have to get some more scrappening done. Well I need to scrap and not play with so many stamps. I am getting way behind on my pictures. So tomorrow I think I will hide my stamps from myself. Well unless the Storage units, Inks, and more stamps come in. Then I have to play with them.

3 comments:

Kathie Bailey said...

Wow, really pretty Dayna! I love that stamp!

Kathie

MJ said...

I so love to emboss on card stock with the same color. I always forget about that and it is such a pretty effect. I love your card, and sure hope your SUINK stamps come fast, you will love them! Thanks for playing along.

Unknown said...

I love all of the embossing!! Thanks for playing!! Beautiful card!