Thursday, October 2, 2008

Saturday Stamp Class


I made this display card for a stamping class this Saturday at the store. If you want more info on it just click here.
I type the words on the computer and inked the edges with Versa Magic Midnight black ink. The stamp set is Crafty Secrets Halloween fun set. I colored the little girl in with copic markers. and used Tim Holtz distressing ink to stamp the border and then used a sponge and filled it in. I had to use stickles on the hat and dress and around the info card. All the card stock is Bazzill other the the poka dots. Thats BoBunnys Double Dot collection.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Hey.. how fun that Heidi was teaching. .. and I noticed your use of Crafty Secrets on some ofthe projects on your blog... very cool!
Thanks for coming by my blog.. I put your name in for the drawing.