Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cookies and Wreaths, Yummy Christmas Treats

OH my goodness I can't believe that Thanksgiving is this week already it seems like this year has flown by. This year my parents are taking my oldest with them to North Carolina to see my Brother and Sister in Law. There son is the same age as our daughter and there bestest buds and they miss each other a lot.

Well on to the crafting.

I had a lot of fun making this wreath. First I cut card stock and pattered paper I use Reminisces in to 1 x 5 inch strips. I used a hot glue gun to loop them over. (hot glues dries a whole lot faster) I then hot glued them on to a Styrofoam wreath in 4 rows. I cut out the the snowflakes and circles using the Slice. I used SUInk stamp sets Snow Day and Holiday Sentiments to stamp the images. I colored them in with Copic and Spica to color them in. I added Iced Stickles to them. On the Merry Christmas circle I made 1/4 x 4 inch strips and looped them behind.

Supplies:
Stamps SUInk Snow Day and Holiday Sentiments
Paper: Bazzill and Reminisces
Ink: Ranger, Marvy, Copic and Spica
Other Stickles



What is Chrismas with out cookies. I always love getting the pre mixed cookie jars. I love how they look and so easy to make cookies with. Well when I got Kiss the Cook stamp set from SUInk that was the first thing I thought of.
I stamped the images on cardstock and colored them in with Copics and Spica. Yes I just got the Spica pens too. They are made by Copics and are glitter pens, they are wonderful to work with. Then I cut the images out and put them on the tag. The letters are by Making Memories.
On the back of the tag are the mixing and cooking dirctions. I made a strip for the botton I had to put the cute little stamps from the set on the tag also. I used my Cropadile to put an eyelet in the tag and put in on the ribbon around the neck of the jar.
For the top I cut out the circles with the Slice. Stamped the cookie sheet on there. The Warm Greetings was 1 stamp but being their clear stamps I cut the words apart and put them on the stamp block.

Supplies
Stamps Kiss the Cook
Paper: Bazzill
Ink: Ranger, Marvy, Copic and Spica
Other: Ribbon and Eyelet from Stash

1 comment:

Amy said...

FANTASTIC wreath! How cool is that!!