Thursday, November 13, 2008

Whachadoing Wednesday challenge 14

This week it was to make a Christmas Ornament you can check out the original post HERE at SUInk.
I Started by stamping the bear from SUInk's Bear with Me Set. Then I masked it and used Tattered Angels Forest Green Glitter Mist. I then added the the candy cane brad. The Santa Hat is from Penny Black I took it off the the Sheep on Lamb & Mistletoe Stamp. The very Merry Christmas is also a Penny Black stamp from her Holly Day Critters. The largest circle I use Tattered Angels Red Velvet Glitter mist on. I then used stickles on the orniment and added a brad and ribbon to hang it on the tree. I used Creative Memories cutting system to cut out the circles.

Supplies
Stamps: SUInk Bear With Me, Penny Black Lamb & Mistletoe and Holly Day Critters
Ink: Distressing Ink Vintage Photo and Brilliannce Rocket Red
Paper CS Bazzill PP Doddlebug

1 comment:

MJ said...

How cute. I love that you gave that little guy the hat and candy cane. Darling ornament. Thanks so much for playing along.