Monday, November 3, 2008

I am having too much fun with SUInk Stamps

I just love there stamps. First I stamp the corn stocks on Croyen white paper then the back row of pumpkins. I then stamped more pumpkin the the Pilgrim Boy on anther piece I colored every thing in using Copic markers. I used foamy tape and putting on the pumkins and boy to give it some demension. I used the leaf stamps and stamped them on the back ground. Add some ribbon to the top and used Stickles on the ribbon and on the boys hat, shoes and belt buckle. The Velum saying is from Creative Memories.

Supplies
stamps SUInk Bountiful Harvest and Leaf it too Me
Ink SUInk Rustic, Ranger Espresso and Spiced Marmalade and Copic Markers
Paper Coordinates, Bazzill Croyen White
Extras BoBunny Double dot Ribbon, Stickles, Creative Memories Vellum saying

1 comment:

MJ said...

What a fun card! I love your row of corn. Great coloring and great card.