Monday, December 22, 2008

Believe and Merry Christmas

I did this card a couple months ago. But thought I would post it now because I can't show what I have been working on just in case family peeks on here.

The back ground I used alcohol ink on glossy paper. The Angel I stamped on Vellum and colored the back side of it. I stamped and embossed the Believe. The metal is from my stash of things I have found. I did use the alcohol ink on them because they where silver. The Stamp Set is from Crafty Secrets, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Copic Markers, and the fiber is from Basic Grey.

I hope every on has a blessed and Merry Christmas and remember the true meaning to Christmas. That Jesus was born to give us hope and some one we can always Believe in to be here for us. Jesus is the Reason the Season.

I will show what I have been working on after Christmas when my family gets there gifts.
God Bless and Merry Christmas
Dayna

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

That inking is fabulous