Friday, December 12, 2008

Just some Christmas Cards

Well I tried out for the SUInk DT but I didn't make it and that's okay cause I just love making cards these days. Well here are some of the cards I used when I tried



For this card I cut out the scalloped circle using the slice and cut a window on the top of the card. As you can see I Stamped the Santa on the inside. The pattered paper is from Doodlebug and
I love SUInk Oh Holly Night Set. Thats where this Mary stamp is from I colored her in with Copics

I just love this card I made it for my hubby one day.The paper is from Creative Imaginations. I also used Grunge board and sprayed it with Tattered Angels Gimmer Mist. The stamps are from SUInks Kiss the Cook Set.

Well I hope every one has a great weekend. I'm going to be creating tonight and tomorrow after the tree is up. Sunday it sounds like we are going to be getting a good winter storm so that makes for good stampen and scrappen weather. Hopefully I will get some of my Christmas projects done so I can get some challenges done I have been wanting to do.

1 comment:

Janna said...

OMG!!! How cute are all of these cards!!! I love what you did with the SUInk sets!! The Santa one is so clever though!!

Great job!

Smiles,
Janna