Saturday, December 13, 2008

I choose you (Thanks Renee LOL)

now all you have to do is copy and repaste to your blog and of course fill in with your answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? Right next to me as always
2. Your significant other? At his Dads house for the weekend
3. Your hair? ummm dark blonde /light brown
4. Your mother? I think she's still at the store working on something
5. Your father? No idea either at home or working
6. Your favorite thing? My crafty stuff and computer but that goes with crafty stuff
7. Your dream last night? No clue
8. Your favorite drink? Cherry Pepsi
9. Your dream goal? To have my own line of Scrapbooking/Card making supplies
10. The room you're in? Living Room
11. Your fear? Bats in my house
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Don't know where I"m going to be in a year
13. Where were you last night? At home
14. What you're not? A good house keeper
15. Whats for breakfast? depends on the morning it could be pancakes or french toast, cereal toast
16. One of your wish list items? Right for hubby to find a job
17. Where did you grow up? Alden Minnesota
18. The last thing you did? Made the kids dinner. Gotta love chicken nuggets
19.What are you wearing? ummm I'm still in my jammy pants a tank top and zip up hoodie
20. Your TV? is messed up time to get a new one when ever we get fundage for one
21. Your pet? Two cats
22. Your computer? hp desktop
23. Your life? going great sure there's bumps in the road but when arn't there
24. Your mood? tired yet crafty
25. Missing someone? nope
26. Your car? I drive a ford explorer
27. Something you're not wearing? socks
28. Favorite Store? Where every they sell scrappen stuff I like
29. Your summer? Glad its over
30. Your favorite color? Spring Green
31. When is the last time you laughed? A while ago while watching the kids decorate the tree
32. Last time you cried? don't remember
33. Who will/would re-post this? my guess no one cause renee already did it
34. FOUR THINGS I COULD VISIT OR DO OVER AND OVER:
1. Northern Minnesota
2. Being with my Family
3. ummm no comment
4. scrapbook/make cards
35. FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME:
1.dawn
2.aunt karen
3. aunt dee
4.my sister
36. FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. tacos
2. pizza
3. mashed potatoes
4. cookies
37. FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW ?
1. in bed sleeping
2. shopping
3. somewhere warm
4. taking a warm bubble bath with no kids bugging me
38. FOUR PEOPLE I THINK WILL RESPOND:
1.I think renee will comment that about it so people surprise me LOL
2.
3.
4.

1 comment:

Let's Scrap Design Team said...

awww you did it dayna~ love ya girl