Wednesday, December 3, 2008

White Snowman Card Whachadoin' Wednesday 17


This week on the SUInk Blog the Whachadoin' Wednesday Challenge is to make a card using 90% white. I'm not sure if making the card mostly white or getting a good pic of a mostly white card is more difficult. I think I"m going to cast my vote with taking the picture. I think I'm going to try to retake it again tomorrow if its sunny out.

The Snowman is from SUInk's Santas Little Helpers set. I used Color Box ink to stamp him and used Glitter embossing powder on him to add a bit of sparkle. Then I matted him on some Bazzill Cardstock. For the back ground I just ripped strips of white paper and put it on a mat. Not much to it but I really do love how it looks. I really want to try tomorrow to get a better picture of it with natural lighting.

Supplies
Stamp: SUInk Santas Little Helpers
Paper: Bazzill and The Paper Company
Ink: Colorbox
Extra: Glitter Embossing Powder

note I changed pictures I do like this one better then the first but I'm still going to try again in the day light


No comments: